Castrol Magnatec 5W-30 A1: benefits and specification
As part of the Castrol Magnatec range, our 5W-30 oil contains intelligent molecules that cling to your engine and form an extra layer that protects from start up.
Another advantage is that Castrol Magnatec 5W-30 A1 uses less fuel compared to other oils, allowing you to drive up to 370 miles a year further*.
- Uses fully synthetic technology.
- Provides protection during the critical warm-up period and beyond.
- Bonds to metal surfaces making engine parts more resistant to wear.
- Provides superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions.
Is Castrol Magnatec 5W-30 A1 suitable for my car?
Approvals & Specifications:
- API SM/CF
- ILSAC GF-4
- ACEA A1/B1 or A5/B5
- Meets Fords WSS-M2C-913-C, WSS-M2C-913-B,WSS-M2C-913-A
*data based on 5W grades vs a 15W-40 in Industry approved test NOTE: 5W-30 oil is only suitable for cars that can use an ACEA A1/B1 fuel efficient product. Please consult the vehicle handbook to confirm the oils suitability.
Find the right oil in seconds
Castrol Magnatec is part of our wide range of premium oil products. Let us help you find the right motor oil for your car
The invisible damage that's eating away at your engine
Up to 75% of engine wear happens during warm-up - and that can take as long as 20 minutes